Back End Developer
We are looking for a Back-End Developer to join our team at HQ. You are a technology-driven champion of digital solutions of the highest level. With your skills and our technology, we will take our business and technology to the next level!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
As a Back-End Developer, you develop and realise critical applications in the Google Cloud. You design, program, test and implement new software in Java. The architecture is based on event sourcing, CQRS (Lagom Framework) and microservices. As an expert, you participate in projects within the organisation that have a high demand for new functionality. You translate the wishes and requirements that arise into concrete Java applications. In addition, you maintain, test and improve existing applications and keep the architecture in shape.
The development team structurally shares knowledge, for example, by applying pair programming to continue improving the code, knowledge, team knowledge, and you personally. An opportunity exists to take courses (based on a team budget, no strings attached), attend conferences and participate in self-organised hackathons. Last but not least, you will be joining a fun and friendly development team who enjoy celebrating milestones.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You have completed a higher professional education or university education in IT.
- You are familiar with relational and/or NoSql databases.
- You have extensive experience as a developer (at least 6 years), with Java 8 and 11, SBT, CD/CI Pipelines (CIRCLE CI) and preferably in an event-driven architecture.
- You have experience in functional programming.
- You have basic knowledge of Linux and Docker.
- You have experience with DevOps and Google Cloud Platform is a plus.
- You are fluent in Dutch and/or English
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- An excellent salary, 30 holiday days, 8% holiday pay, good pension scheme, collective health insurance-discount and 25% staff discount!
- Flexible working hours.
- After-work drinks and parties! (as soon as it’s possible again!)
INTERESTED? COME AND JOIN US!
Apply quickly by using the ‘Apply’ button!